What are dabs, wax, and shatter?
• These are THC concentrates (80-98% thc).
• Typically made as extracts from the cannabis sativa or indica plant using ethanol, propane, butane, heat and pressure.
What are inside dabs, wax and shatter?
• These are concentrates from a process that extracts THC from the cannabis plant.
• THC is extracted using ethanol, propane, butane, heat and pressure.
• The solvent (ethenol/butane/propane) is evaporated off at the end of the extraction.
• A lot of the times not all butane gets evaporated off, that is why air pumps can be used to further purge and remove the
solvent. Other solvents such as ethanol are easier and safer to remove but may cost more.
What is a good dab size?
• Typically normal dab sizes can be anywhere from 90mg to 250mg per hit typically.
• Strangely the internet has videos of people consuming a several gram dabs at once which is not advised.
• One 90mg dab is equivalent to 45 Woodstock joints. Think about it!
Bubble Rosin – 99% THC
thca Crystalline – 100% THC
MOON ROCKS – ALSO KNOWN AS
CANNABIS CAVIAR, WEED CAVIAR, CAVIAR WEED